RPMDA is calling for nominations for the “Don Eubanks Publisher Sales Representative of the Year,” created in 2011 and named for RPMDA charter member and “Dorothy” award honoree Don Eubanks, whose dedication to the print music industry and service to his fellow RPMDA members over his 40-year career inspired the creation of this award. Previous winners of the “Donny” include Elisa Palladino of Alfred Music Publishing, Maribeth Barrons of Hal Leonard Corporation, and Robin Gallison of Music Gifts of England.
Those who would like to nominate a publisher/associate member representative can submit a short nominating essay (250-500 words) to RPMDA headquarters by March 7, 2016. These factors should be kept in mind when describing the nominee’s qualifications:
- Provides excellent customer service on a consistent basis.
- Demonstrates knowledge of his/her customers’ accounts, and understands and appreciates the philosophy and mission of the stores he/she serves.
- Offers marketing resources and creative retailing solutions to his/her customers.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the catalog he/she represents.
- Demonstrates unique, outstanding and/or highly successful methods of salesmanship.
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to RPMDA, his/her employer and his/her retail customers.
The nominee must be from a publisher that is a Commercial member company of RPMDA in good standing, and have held a sales representative position for at least one year.
Nominations must be sent by March 7, 2016 to:
“Don Eubanks Publisher Sales Representative of the Year” Award
Fax 972-490-4219 or email@example.com
For more information, contact the RPMDA: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.printmusic.org.