The Music Distributors Association will be hosting its annual “Show & Tell” Day on Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014, at the Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel in Anaheim, CA.
MDA’s Show & Tell Day is a one-day, private table-top show of supplier member companies displaying exclusively for MDA distributor-buyer members. This event is an opportunity for suppliers and distributors to network and transact commerce one-on-one in a friendly, focused environment. Plus there are opportunities for social interaction during lunch and a business-casual reception.
Benefits for Show & Tell exhibitors include:
– Pre-show email blasts featuring exhibitor profiles to increase interest and attendance.
– Pre- and post-event attendee and exhibitor lists and/or labels upon request.
– A “focus group” environment in which to display product for customer response.
– Networking at a business-casual cocktail reception at the close of the day.
– Sponsorship opportunities available.
Tables can now be reserved for the 2014 Show & Tell event. Space is limited, and has sold out in previous years. Exhibit space is being offered on a first-come, first-served basis. For any questions regarding membership and exhibits, event sponsorship or to refer a company for membership in the association, contact Madeleine Crouch at MDA headquarters: 972-233-9107, ext. 204, email@example.com.
For more information, go to www.musicdistributors.org.