There is a free on Jan. 19 on how to promote your band, your business, or your career. Learn insider, no B.S., tips that you can put into practice the next day. The seminar will take place at Cosmo Music in Richmond, ON.
You will learn:
- How to develop a product, service or act that everybody wants
- How to price yourself and be competitive
- Where to locate your business or band and how to discover new markets
- How to use all the best tools available to get the word out
- How to prevail and outllast all your competition
At the seminar’s conclusion, there will be ample time for one-on-one questions and to network with other attendees. Bring your business cards.
After the seminar, you will have the opportunity to tour Cosmo Music, one of the world’s largest and most beatiful music stores.
The seminar speaker is Jim Norris, president of Norris-Whitney Communications and publisher of Canadian Musician Magazine. Jim has taught Marketing and Entertainment Marketing at Metalworks Institute since 2006. He has been a seminar speaker at trade shows and conferences in Canada and the United States and at the Mohawk College Music Department. He has studied at University of Toronto and Ryesron University and is on the Board of several Canadian charities.
To register or find out more information, go to www.selfpromotion.eventbrite.com/